Dienstag, 6. März 2012


























I feared rejection until I learned to have faith in myself.
I feared pain until I learned that it’s necessary for growth.
I feared the truth until I saw the ugliness in lies.
I feared life until I experienced its beauty.
I feared death until I realized that it’s not an end, but a beginning.
I feared my destiny, until I realized that I had the power to change my life.
I feared hate until I saw that it was nothing more than ignorance.
I feared love until it touched my heart, making the darkness fade into endless sunny days
I feared ridicule until I learned how to laugh at myself.
I feared growing old until I realized that I gained wisdom every day.
I feared the future until I realized that life just kept getting better.
I feared the past until I realized that it could no longer hurt me.
I feared the dark until I saw the beauty of the starlight.
I feared the light until I learned that the truth would give me strength.
I feared change, until I saw that even the most beautiful butterfly had to undergo
a metamorphosis before it could fly.

learn to believe in yourself.

Meine allerlieben ich wünsche euch eine ganz tolle Woche, lebt sie mit all ihren Höhen und Tiefen ... und gebt nicht auf, denn das Leben geht mit uns um wie mit Pflanzen ... es macht uns durch kurze Fröste reifer!... ganz viel Liebe von mir.
eure M.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen